Your lantern requires 2pcs C-type 1.5V alkaline batteries (not included) to achieve maximum battery life.
1. To open battery compartment, turn the lantern upside down, push clip inward and pull up.
2. Insert a C-type batteries into the compartment in the proper polarity as shown (ill.1)
3. Close the battery compartment.
HOW TO OPERATE THE CANDLE AND TIMER
1. Put the switch in the ON position to turn the candle on.
2. To turn the candle off, put the switch in the OFF position.
1. To set the 5-hour timer, put the switch in the TIMER position.
2. The following day, if the settings have not been modified, the can dle will automatically turn on at the same time and will turn off after 5 hours.
4. To change the starting time, put the switch in the OFF position and back to the TIMER position.
5. To deactivate the “TIMER”, put the switch in the OFF pos ition.
To clean your candle lantern, use a soft, dry cloth.
• Avoid contact with standing water and protect from extreme weather.
• To increase the lifespan of your lantern, store indoors when not in use.
• This product contains a LED flameless candle. To avoid fire hazard, do not light the wick.
• Failure to insert batteries in the correct polarity, as indicated, may shorten the battery
life or may cause them to leak. (ill. 1)
• Replace all batteries at the same time.
• Do not mix Alkaline, Standard (Carbon-Zinc) or Rechargeable (Nickel Cadmium or Nickel
Metal Hydride) batteries.
• Remove batteries if exhausted or if product is to be left unused for a long period of time.
• Do not dispose of batteries in fire.
• This is not a toy. For decorative use only.
• Batteries should be recycled or disposed of as per manufacturer’s recommendations.
CHOOSING A LOCATION
The lantern can be placed on any flat surface. The lantern can be used indoors or outdoors.
CAUTION: IT IS RECOMMENDED TO BRING PRODUCT INDOORS DURING BAD WEATHER CONDITIONS.